Discover The Tips and Strategies To Stay Focused In a World Full of DistractionsWith this guide, you'll learn the very steps that highly productive people use to stay focused and get more done.
Ever since the Industrial Revolution, it has become a standard that the average work day lasts 8 hours. Using these numbers, the average person will spend 90,000 hours, or 1/3 of their life, working. That is a shocking amount of time to work.
Still, other reports have shown that the average office worker is only productive for about 3 hours a day. From both the employer and employee perspective, this is incredibly worrisome. If you could be more productive, you wouldn't have to work as much, and the employers wouldn't have to pay for you to sit on your cell phone.
If you have ever had any job, you know exactly why it is hard to stay focused in today's world. It seems that the world we live in is noisier and more distracting than ever. There is a constant barrage of noise, whether it comes from a coworker or a car horn outside.
At the same time, this post COVID-19 pandemic has everyone experiencing new levels of stress. As a result, it seems next to impossible to remain focused for 8 hours a day.
To make matters worse, the modern era is flooded with devices and digital appliances. Although these devices are certainly helpful for a number of reasons, they are major time wasters and distraction suckers.
Based on a study between 2014 and 2021, the average US adult spends 3 hours and 54 minutes on their phone every day. More so, these studies report that phone usage increases during the work day, as opposed to weekends.
Although it certainly is a challenge to stay focused in this noisy and distracted world, it's not impossible. With the proper guidance and time management tips, you can learn helpful techniques for staying focused, even when the world around you is noisy.
That's why this informative guide on staying focused in the modern world will help you stay focused in this noisy, distracted, and digital world.
Are you ready to take back your time so that you can stay focused and be more productive? Now is the time to read “Focus” and finally take charge of your own concentration abilities and productivity.
This guide will help you accomplish your goals and live a more productive life. Here are some things that you will learn in this guide:
- The psychology of staying focused;
- What science has to say about concentration and boosting focus;
- How to stay motivated;
- What is the Pareto Principle and how to use it;
- How to set goals that keep you on track;
- How to organize your workspace so that it helps you stay focused;How to stay focused in the digital age;How to minimize distractions from your phone and the internet;
- How to practice digital minimalism at work;
- How to take back your time;
- What is Parkinson’s Law and how to use it;
- What is the Pomodoro Technique and how to use it;
- How to prioritize tasks;
- Single tasking versus multitasking;
- Why breaks are important throughout the day;
- How to take breaks in a way that leads to increased focus;
- What you should eat to remain energized and focused;
- How water intake impacts your concentration;
- Why you need to sleep and exercise to remain focused at work;
- How to turn helpful actions into life-long habits;
- And much more!